Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Us!

On February 19, 2011 we celebrated our one year anniversary.   Oh boy, did we celebrate and I am just now starting to feel recovered!  Haha!  Thankfully “my girls” (Beth & Becky) were here to lend a hand, and I think it’s safe to say that a good time was had by all.  I suspect there were many happy knitters and crocheters walking around this week and for that I’m glad!  I wonder how many shoppers went home that day and rolled around in all their yarn! Come on, I know the thought has at least crossed your minds – Go for it!
I wanted to thank everyone for making our first year so memorable, and with your continued support, I promise you many more years of yarny goodness!
                Happy Knit & Crochet!    Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment